- Firm steel modern teapot, can contains and heats up to 6 mugs of water
- The teakettle holder features modern styling with durable structure
- Squeeze-And-Pour spout arm or lever is integrated right into the holder; with a stainless steel top that fits tightly
- The teakettle’s colorful enamel exterior combats stains and wipes easily;
- The whistle charmingly will indicate that water is ready
- Lifetime limited warranty
The Circulon 1-1/2-Quart Sunrise Teakettle provides, when it comes to every single day mugs full of tea, coffee and other hot beverage, etc what can be easily identified as functionality and style. Circulon, for more than 25 years, has brought functionality style to our homes; and the unique mold of this teakettle looks ridiculously fabulous in the kitchen environment or on any stovetop. The kettle can boil up to 6 tea bowls of water meant for a medium to a big pot of English brunch tea with buddies or a delightful hot cocoa among family members. A whistle agreeably alerts you as soon as water starts boiling, and the handle’s squeeze-and-pour spout is easy to operate. This teakettle’s impressive combination of style and efficiency also comes in to fill in with other prominent Circulon cooking utensils in order to add even more decor to our kitchen. May it be day or night, the Circulon 1-1/2-quart sunrise teakettle is designed to serve hot drinks with cutting-edge design and performance.
Check out how much it costs on Amazon storefront!
Price: $ 13.99